AULUS AND GRILLED MEAT
Grilled meat is not only a perfect appetizing dish to combine with our Aulus Cabernet Sauvignon, but also a moment of sharing with friends and relatives in the open air! Read some expert advice on its preparation!
• Prepare a marinade for the meat with the chopped garlic and rosemary, salt, pepper ,leave for a few minutes.
• Respecting the cooking times of the various types of meat ( bacon requires a shorter cooking time than that of the sausages), place the meat on the hot grill.
• When cooking the sausages, prick them with the prongs of the fork to facilitate fat escape.
• Adjust cooking times according to the tastes of the guests (rare, medium or well- cooked) and serve the hot grill with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
• 4 Pork ribs
• 4 Pork chops
• 4 Sausages
• 4 bacon slices
• 4 Lamb chops
• 10 Tomatoes
• Salt to taste
• Pepper as needed
• Extra virgin olive oil to taste
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 sprig rosemary
• Lemon flavoured white wine vinegar to taste